A measure of the quality of an accounting firm is the quality of the people that comprise the team. We beleive we have an outstanding team of proefessionals with the skill and expertise to serve your accounting and tax needs.
Click on the name of the team member for more information.
J. Robert Browning, Jr., CPA/PFS, CFP®, AWMA®
Phone 317.541.8888 ext. 12
Email Loading Email...
Bob started his accounting career at Indiana National Bank as an internal auditor in 1976. He began his public accounting career in 1979 at Ernst & Young and was with that firm for 7 years. Prior to joining Gary Peters and forming Peters, Browning & Co., P.C. he spent 8 years with a large local accounting firm. Bob provides tax compliance, tax planning and heads the accounting services, financial planning and retirement services practices for the firm. Bob is a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA).
- Corporate, Partnership, Trust and Retirement Plan Tax
- Individual Tax
- Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements
- Owner-operated, closely-held businesses
- Retirement and pension planning and design
- Financial planning
- BS Ball State University
- Indiana CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Planning Association
- Ball State University Foundation Board of Directors – Emeritus
- Ball State University Indianapolis Alumni Club Board of Directors
- Ball State University Association – Past President
- Rotary International – Greenwood White River Club – Treasurer, Past President
- Rotary International – District 6580 – Rotary District Foundation Chair