A measure of the quality of an accounting firm is the quality of the people that comprise the team. We beleive we have an outstanding team of proefessionals with the skill and expertise to serve your accounting and tax needs.
Click on the name of the team member for more information.
Gary B. Peters, CPA
Phone 317.541.8888 ext. 11
Email Loading Email...
Prior to forming Peters, Browning & Co., P.C. in 1993 Gary spent thirteen years with the Entrepreneurial Services Group of the Indianapolis Office of Ernst & Young. During that time frame and continuing today, Gary provides tax compliance, tax planning and various consulting services to our clients at all stages of their life cycle including entity selection and creation, growth and acquisition and succession planning. Gary heads the firm’s tax, agriculture and real estate and construction practices. The range of client with which he works is very diverse in terms of industry including manufacturing, retail, real estate, agriculture and high net worth individuals.
- Corporate, Partnership and Trust Tax
- Individual Tax
- Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Owner-operated, closely-held businesses
- Real estate and Construction Activities
- Agricultural operations
- BS Marion College (now Indiana Wesleyan University)
- Indiana CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Gleaners Community Food Bank – Former Treasurer