A measure of the quality of an accounting firm is the quality of the people that comprise the team. We beleive we have an outstanding team of proefessionals with the skill and expertise to serve your accounting and tax needs.
Click on the name of the team member for more information.
James T. Stoner, CPA
Phone 317.541.8888 ext. 13
Email Loading Email...
Prior to joining Peters, Browning & Co., P.C. in 2008, Jim spent twelve years with another firm located in Indianapolis, IN. During that period and currently, Jim provides tax compliance, tax planning and various consulting services to our clients at all stages of their life cycle, including entity selection and creation, growth and acquisition and succession planning. The range of his experience includes the service, retail and real estate sectors for small to medium size Companies, including the business owner’s individual income tax compliance and planning.
- Corporate, Partnership and Trust Tax
- Individual Tax
- Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Real estate and Construction Activities
- Payroll and Employee Benefits
- BS Southern Illinois University
- Indiana CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Carmel IN – Former Trustee